The long awaited Vbank Code has been launched by the digital microfinance bank.
Are you digging through Google for any of these:
- V bank USSD Code
- Vfd microfinance bank code
- Vfd bank redeem code
- Vfd microfinance bank transfer code
- USSD Code For vfd microfinance bank?
If yes, then you’ve landed on the right webpage. In this article, I will show you Vbank USSD Code and how to use it to transfer money, buy airtime, pay bills and do so much!
- 1 What is V-bank?
- 2 What is Vbank Code?
- 3 How To Transfer Money With The USSD Code For VFD Microfinance Bank
- 4 How To Buy Airtime And Data With The Code
- 5 How To Check Your Vbank Account Balance With The USSD Code
- 6 How To Request For Vbank ATM Card Using The Code
- 7 In Summary
What is V-bank?
Vbank is a digital bank owned by VFD Microfinance Bank. It is also popularly referred to as V By VFD.
The digital bank was made popular by the highly respected and famous Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy. Of course, his numerous TV and social media adverts for the company raised a widely asked question, “does Don Jazzy own Vbank?”
The true answer is “No, he doesn’t.” Though he is rumoured to have a stake in the bank.
According to the music producer, downloading Vbank app and having an account with the microfinance bank, is like having your normal bank right inside your palms. You can access your bank account at anytime and anywhere you please.
Interestingly, you don’t even need to do much to get started. Simply download the app from Google Play Store and create a Vbank account by registering on app.
What is Vbank Code?
The official V bank USSD code for transferring money, buying airtime,checking account balance and performing USSD banking transactions is *5037#.
The mobile banking service code works 24/7. Including on weekends and public holidays.
Unlike the mobile app, you need to have internet data subscription or airtime to use this. It also works on any type of mobile phone, whether Java, Android or iPhones.
Let me show you how to use it for different types of transactions below.
How To Transfer Money With The USSD Code For VFD Microfinance Bank
Want to transfer money from your Vbank account to another Vbank customer or other bank accounts in Nigeria?
Follow the steps below to do it.
For Transfers To Vbank Accounts
- Dial *5037# using the phone number on your Vbank account.
- You will find a list of transaction options displayed on your screen. Choose “Trsf-VBank” by pressing 5 and then the SEND button.
- Enter the Vbank account to receive the money.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Type in your VFD USSD banking PIN to complete the transfer and wait for the transaction to process. If successful, the recipient will get the money almost immediately.
For Funds Transfer To Other Banks
- Dial *5037# from the line on your VFD account.
- Press 6 to select “Trsf-Other Banks”.
- Enter the recipient account number.
- Select the right bank from the shown options.
- Enter the amount to be sent.
- Complete the transaction by entering your PIN. In less than 1 minute, the transaction will process successfully and the money delivered to the recipient.
That’s how to send money with VFD Microfinance Bank Transfer Code.
How To Buy Airtime And Data With The Code
You can instantly recharge your line with airtime and data using the V bank USSD code.
- Simply dial *5037# and press 1 to buy airtime for yourself. If you are buying for others, kindly press 2. For Data, press 3.
- Enter the amount of airtime or data you want to recharge on your line and then press the SEND button.
- Select the telecommunication network (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO or 9MOBILE)
- Enter your pin to authorize the transaction. The airtime or Data will be recharged on your line instantly.
How To Check Your Vbank Account Balance With The USSD Code
It’s possible to check your VFD account balance using the USSD banking code. Simply dial *5037# and choose 7.
Follow the on-screen guides to complete it. The exact amount you have left in your account will be displayed on your screen.
How To Request For Vbank ATM Card Using The Code
You can request and block Vbank ATM card using the microfinance bank USSD transaction code.
To do that, dial *5037# and reply with 10 to choose ATM Card.
Follow the next set of instructions on your phone’s screen to complete the transaction.
This is all about how to use Vbank Code. I’ve explained almost everything you need to know about it here.
Please free to ask any questions you have in the comment section below.