- 1 What Is GTBank Quick Credit?
- 2 What Is The Minimum And Maximum Loan Amount?
- 3 What Is The Maximum Tenor For GTBank Quick Credit?
- 4 What Is The Interest Rate Of GTBank Quick Credit?
- 5 What If I Have An Existing Loan With Other Banks, Can I Still Apply For GTBank Quick Credit?
- 6 What Are The Requirements To Access The GTBank Quick Loan?
- 7 How Long Does It Take To Process My Loan?
- 8 What Happens If There’s No Money In My Account For Repayment On The Due Date?
- 9 Code To Borrow Money From GTBank
- 10 How To Borrow Money With GTBank Loan Code
- 11 Conclusion
Would you like to borrow money from GTBank? You’ve come to the right place. This page features GTBank Loan Code and how to borrow money with it.
At a point in time we might need money before payday, there are some cases where we’ll need an emergency fund to tend to one financial pressing need. GTBank Quick credit is here for you.
Whether you are a business person or salary earner, you can now get the money you need very fast without stress through GTBank Quick credit service, your loan will be due for repayment in 6 – 12 months’ time.
What Is GTBank Quick Credit?
GTBank Quick Credit is a digital automated loan accessible to Salary and non-salary account holders.
What Is The Minimum And Maximum Loan Amount?
The minimum loan amount for customers is N10,000 for both salary and non-salary earners, while the maximum amount is N5,000,000 for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners
What Is The Maximum Tenor For GTBank Quick Credit?
The maximum tenor is 6 – 12 months before full repayment.
What Is The Interest Rate Of GTBank Quick Credit?
The interest rate for this loan is 1.5% per month
What If I Have An Existing Loan With Other Banks, Can I Still Apply For GTBank Quick Credit?
You can access this loan even if you have an existing loan with other banks
What Are The Requirements To Access The GTBank Quick Loan?
The requirements for applying GTBank Quick Credit are listed below;
- Applicant must have an account with GTBank
- Applicant must maintain a minimum monthly balance of N20,000 or earn a minimum salary of N10,000 monthly
- Applicant must not have any history of dud cheques
- Applicant must have satisfactory credit reports
- Applicant must not have any unpaid obligations
- Applicant must not be below 18 years at loan application date and above 59 years at loan maturity date
How Long Does It Take To Process My Loan?
Your Quick Credit will be availed immediately after your application is reviewed and is successful. If it’s not available immediately, a notification will be sent to you explaining the delay.
What Happens If There’s No Money In My Account For Repayment On The Due Date?
Failure to repay your loan on due date will attract a penalty depending on your agreement. However, if there’s no money in your account for repayment on due date, money will be deducted from any GTBank account link to your BVN.
Code To Borrow Money From GTBank
There are several ways to borrow money from GTBank, But the ussd code method is the fastest. Just dial *737*8*2# to get started.
How To Borrow Money With GTBank Loan Code
Follow the steps below to borrow money from GTBank using ussd code
Step 1: Dial *737*8*2# from your mobile phone
Step 2: Navigate to Quick Credit, input the last four digits of your ATM Card
Step 3: Confirm the information provided and proceed
Step 4: Input and confirm your four digit pin. Then submit
Step 5: Upon successful application, you’ll receive your loan alert shortly
You can now borrow money from GTBank at your own convenience. You can use the Quick Credit Loan service from your mobile phone via ussd code, internet banking and mobile banking. However, the ussd code method is the fastest and more flexible.
Was this information useful to you? Read similar posts recommended for you below.
- Zenith Bank Loan Code And How To Borrow Money With It
- Access Bank Swift Code For International Wire Transfer
- Loans: Types of Loans and their Attributes
- How To Borrow Money With UBA Loan Code On Your Phone