- 1 What does the Quick Credit Programme entail?
- 2 How to apply for Gtbank Quick Credit Loan?
- 2.1 How to apply for the Quick Credit Loan using the USSD channel
- 2.2 How to apply for the Quick Credit Loan using the Internet Banking Channel
- 2.3 Are there any other fees to be paid before and after application?
- 2.4 What is the Maximum Loan Amount I can get?
- 2.5 I will be 18 years of age in 1 month time, can I apply now?
- 2.6 How will I repay Gtbank Loan?
- 2.7 Related
GTBank Quick Credit loan codes and review 2020.
Quick Credit is a financial programme introduced by the Guaranty Trust Bank to help the working class of their customers.
With this programme, you can get a loan as high as five million naira, after a successful application. However, not everyone is eligible to take the Quick Credit Loan from GTBank.
First, the borrower must either be a salary earner or self-employed. There are also some other criteria and requirements which will be explained in details later in this post.
What does the Quick Credit Programme entail?
With the GTBank Quick Credit, you can;
- Get a loan of N500,000 – N5 million.
- Repay the loan within 6 – 12 months from the date of loan application /approval.
- Repay the loan with an interest rate of just 1.33% monthly.
- Get a loan as low as N10,000
To apply for the Quick Credit, you must meet some criteria, which are;
- You must be a GTBank customer/account older.
- You must be a salary earner or self-employed.
- You must be at least 18 years and not exceed 59 years of age at the loan application date and maturity date respectively.
- You must be earning a minimum net salary of N10,000 per month.
- You must maintain a minimum monthly deposit/lodgement of N20,000.
- You must not have any history of dud cheques.
- You must have a good credit score.
- You must be able and willing to pay back the principal and interest installmentally spread equally in the space of 6-12 months.
To confirm if you are eligible to proceed with your application, simply dial *737*51*51#.
How to apply for Gtbank Quick Credit Loan?
Application is very simple and easy. In fact, you do not need to step into a branch to initiate the application process.
Moreover, there are different channels to apply for the Quick Credit. They include;
- USSD Channel
- Internet banking Channel &
- Mobile banking Channel
How to apply for the Quick Credit Loan using the USSD channel
Follow this procedure to initiate a Quick Credit loan using the USSD code;
- Using the phone number connected to your GTBank account, dial *737*51*51#
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
How to apply for the Quick Credit Loan using the Internet Banking Channel
- Log in to your GTBank Internet banking portal using your email and PIN.
- On your dashboard, select “Loans”.
- Click “Quick Credit”.
- Begin your application.
The same procedure applies to the Mobile banking medium.
Are there any other fees to be paid before and after application?
No! There are no hidden fees. Asides the repayment of your loan principal, all you have to pay is a 1.33% monthly interest of your principal.
For example, if you borrow a sum of six hundred thousand naira, and you are to pay back within 6 months. You will be required to pay a total of ( N100,000 + N7,980 = N107,980) for a duration of six months.
The one hundred thousand, is the monthly principal accrued on your loan amount for the six months(N600,000/6 = N100,000).
On the other hand, the seven thousand, nine hundred and eighty naira is the monthly interest on the loan amount ( 1.33% * 600,000 = N7,890 ).
Therefore, in total, you will pay a sum of six hundred and forty seven thousand, eight hundred and eighty naira).
This signifies that the total interest accrued for the six months. Therefore, the longer it takes to repay the loan, the higher the interest you will pay.
In other words, the loan repayment tenure varies directly with the accrued interest.
- Best loan applications for Nigerians
- Kiakia loan review 2020
- Beginner’s guide to forex trading in Nigeria
- How to borrow money from AIRTEL loan
What is the Maximum Loan Amount I can get?
As a salary earner, you can get a maximum loan of 5 million naira on Quick Credit.
On the other hand, as a self-employed / business individual, the highest loan you can get on Quick is five hundred thousand naira.
However, the minimum loan amount generally is N10,000 (for salary earners and self-employed only).
I will be 18 years of age in 1 month time, can I apply now?
No! If you are not yet 18 years, don’t bother to apply irrespective of when you will clock that age.
Instead, wait till you are 18 years legally, and apply, your request will be granted if you meet all the requirements, excluding none.
How will I repay Gtbank Loan?
There is absolutely no need to go to the bank for the loan repayment.
Before applying for Gtbank Quick Credit loan, you will be told to authorise the bank to debit your account as at when due. The bank will deduct the divided principal along with the accrued interest, monthly.