This article will explain how to buy and sell Bitcoin on TruexGold.com. You can begin to trade with them after reading this.
Cryptocurrency is the future! There is absolutely no need to emphasize on that anymore. We see it happen all around us. Some employers now pay their employees in cryptocurrency, particularly bitcoin.
A time will come when less than 5% of payments will be made via currency notes. This is because the cryptocurrency world evolves everyday.
So how do you get started? Quite simple! Just like you open a commercial bank account, you can also open a cryptocurrency account.
However, it is much more easier to open a cryptocurrency account. Unlike opening a local bank account in Nigeria, which takes almost 7 days, a cryptocurrency account can be opened in 5 minutes! I’m not exaggerating here. It’s the fact.
Unfortunately, I won’t be going into how to open a cryptocurrency account here, as our focus will be mainly on how to trade a particular cryptocurrency on a reputable platform. You could have guessed right from the onset, and coincidentally, it’s our topic….Our choice of crypto is “Bitcoin“.
A brief Introduction to Bitcoin.
Shortened as BTC, Bitcoin has been in existence since 2009 and has ever since dominated the crypto market. It is the most widely traded cryptocurrency, just like the US Dollar is the most traded currency in the Forex Market.
At the inception of the Bitcoin generation, a unit of it was worth less than a dollar. How ridiculous? So worthless. But most of us made a big mistake. If we had purchased one Bitcoin at that time, my dear, you would have up to 4 million naira swimming in your bank account right now. Now imagine if you had bought a thousand unit.
Certainly, most of us lost a big opportunity, but there’s a bigger one knocking. Try not to miss it. You are advised to increase your concentration onwards.
This is called “Crypto Trade/Exchange“. It is simply the process of buying and selling cryptocurrency. I tag it a “bigger opportunity” because you can make a huge profit from it. You buy when the rate is low and sell when the rate is high.
The question of the day now is….where do you buy and sell your BTC? The answer to this big question is the reason why you are currently reading this. Beating around the bush right? Sorry about that, but a King is not called out without chanting His praises.
The next subheading will be talking deeper on the platform where you can trade your bitcoin. Something bigger is coming…Please don’t miss this!
TruexGold.com, It is!
Yes. The platform I’ll advise you to trade your Bitcoin on is Truexgold.com. This site is 100% tested and trusted. In fact, I am a proud user of the platform.
TruexGold is a cryptocurrency auto exchanger recommended for all Nigerian Crypto traders. Most transactions on TruexGold involves the Nigerian Naira(NGN).
Also, you can exchange as many as 50 cryptocurrencies on TruexGold. They include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binary, Bitcoin Cash, PlanetOfBets, Payeer, Perfect Money to mention a few.
In this article, We will enlighten you on how to buy and sell Bitcoin on TruexGold.com
Head Office: 57, MCC-Uratta Road, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
MON-FRI: 9AM – 6PM
SAT: 9AM – 4PM
Why not another Bitcoin exchange platform, why have I chosen TruexGold? Well, I’ll reveal it to you here.
Obviously, I have recommended TruexGold to you for specific reasons. These reasons are not hidden. I’m sure you will be more convinced to use TruexGold after getting to know these reasons.
Firstly, Fast Execution. When you buy or sell Bitcoin on TruexGold, the whole transaction takes within 5mins – 1 hour on working hours. TruexGold.com uses a semi-automated mode for all its transactions, which accounts for its immeasurable speed.
Secondly, there are no hidden fees whatsoever. They are the ones to determine the rate at which they buy or sell to you. If you are comfortable with it, then you can go ahead to trade with them.
Moreover, TruexGold Exchange rates are perfect for the average Nigerian trader. When you buy bitcoin from them, they offer the lowest rates you can ever find. Note that the exchange rates vary in relation to the current bitcoin price as at the time of exchange.
Further, you can trade as low as 4,000NGN worth of BTC, and as high as 20 million NGN worth of BTC on TruexGold.com.
Most BTC Vendors make it a criteria that you must trade at least 5,000NGN, but TruexGold is way different from the rest. I can assure you this is the best in the market so far.
Is TruexGold.com Legit or Scam?
I believe the question above is running through your mind right now…Is TruexGold legit or Scam? I’ll shed more light on it now. You are advised to read this before proceeding to trade on the platform.
TruexGold.com is 100% legit.
The company has an identity which is not hidden like those of most other Vendors. It has a physical address situated at IMO State, Nigeria.
All its transactions does not involve a third party(except commercial banks). Also, their website is updated regularly to avoid congestion. Moreover, I’ve been using it for a very long time.
The Institution also partners with some other bodies included in the image below.
How to buy and sell Bitcoin on TruexGold.com?
Before you can be able to buy and sell bitcoin on TruexGold, there are some steps you must have carried. After completing this process, you will now be enabled to make your Bitcoin sales/purchases on TruexGold. These steps are;
1. Open a TruexGold account here.
- On getting to the site, tap the Menu bar at the top left corner of the page.
- Click on sign up
- You will be asked to enter the required info in their specific fields.
- Thereafter, you’ll be told to solve a simple maths. After that, click on sign up.
2. Upon successful registration, tap the menu bar, then click on “User Profile” to update your profile information.
3. Verify your account by scanning any valid means of identification.
How to buy Bitcoin on Truexgold.com
Carefully, follow this simple procedure to purchase Bitcoin directly into your local bitcoin wallet.
1: Tap the menu bar, and click on “CRYPTO-CURRENCY AUTO EXCHANGER-TRUEXGOLD.COM“.
2: You get taken to anoter page. Select the currency you want to use to purchase your BTC. For instance, if you want to use Nigerian Naira(NGN) to pay, select ” Naira NGN” under the “YOU SEND” heading.
3: After that, a number of currencies will appear under the “YOU RECEIVE” heading. Click on Bitcoin BTC.
4: You will be redirected to another page where you will enter other transaction details as contained in the image below.
5: Solve the simple maths and tap the “Exchange” button.
6: You will be taken to another page where you will asked to “Create Order“. Click on “Create Order”.
7: Read and understand the payment instructions before making your payment.
- When entering your Bitcoin address, you are advised to copy and paste it, so you don’t make a mistake.
- The order will be deleted if Truexgold doesn’t receive a bank transfer within 3 hours.
- Most importantly, make sure you use your order invoice as the memo when making payment.
- After making payment, Click on “PAID” and wait for your bitcoin to be received in your account.
How to sell Bitcoin on TruexGold.com
To sell Bitcoin on TruexGold is a bit similar to buying bitcoin on the website. However, there is a little difference in the process.
1. Tap the menu bar, and click on “CRYPTO-CURRENCY AUTO EXCHANGER-TRUEXGOLD.COM“.
2. Under the “YOU SEND” heading, Select Bitcoin BTC.
3. Under the “YOU RECEIVE” heading, Select “Naira NGN“.
4. You will be redirected to another page where you will enter other transaction details as contained in the image below.
5. Solve the quick maths and tap the ” Exchange” button.
6. You will be taken to another page, where you will be asked to “Create Order“. Click on it.
7. Read and understand the payment instructions before proceeding to make payment.
- You are advised to copy and paste the bitcoin address of Truexgold in the recipient’s address of your bitcoin wallet.
- After making payment, Click on ” PAID” and wait for that funds to be received in your local bank account.
With this, We believe you are now capable of buying and selling bitcoin on TruexGold. So what are you waiting for? C’mon go ahead, create an account with them and begin your trade.
In case you have any question or enquiry, you can ask us in the comment section below. Similarly, you can proceed to the site to learn more.
- Plantain Farming – How to Start a Plantain Business in Nigeria - September 2, 2021
- How to Start an Electronics Store Business in Nigeria - August 30, 2021
- How to start kunu drink business in Nigeria - August 26, 2021