- 1 What Is Union Bank PayDay Loan?
- 2 PayDay Loan Code By Union Bank
- 3 How To Borrow Money With Union Bank PayDay Loan Code
- 4 Must I Be A Salary Earner Before I Can Apply For Union Bank Loan?
- 5 What Is The Monthly Interest Rate Of Union Bank PayDay Loan?
- 6 Can A Customer Servicing A Union Bank Loan Still Get Another Loan?
- 7 Conclusion
Are you searching online for how to borrow money from Union Bank? Search no more! This article features Union Bank loan code and how to borrow money with it. Keep reading!
Life is full of unforeseen circumstances, we may need quick cash at a point in time to settle some pressing needs. Gone are those days where friends lend people money without stress, there is serious hardship in the country and as such people no longer give out money.
But with Union Bank PayDay Loan, you can borrow money without stress and pay after a stipulated period of time. In some cases where we experience delay in salary. You can easily dial a code on your mobile phone to borrow money and pay back later.
What Is Union Bank PayDay Loan?
Union Bank PayDay Loan is a digital loan focused on salary earners in need of quick cash for personal reasons. The aim of this loan is to provide the financial support customers may need.
You can get up to 50% of your salary and pay back in a month’s time without hassles nor collateral.
PayDay Loan Code By Union Bank
The PayDay Loan code for borrowing money from Union Bank is *826*41#. However, there are other means to borrow money from the bank, such as; the internet and Mobile banking. But the USSD code is the fastest means.
The features of this loan are listed below;
- Customers must earn a minimum monthly salary of N15,000 before applying for the loan
- Customers can get a maximum loan amount Of N100,000
- The Loan tenor for customers is 30 days (1 month)
- The Salary domiciliation for customers is 3 months
- The Loan limit is 50% of customer’s salary
How To Borrow Money With Union Bank PayDay Loan Code
Follow the steps below to borrow money from Union Bank using USSD code
Step 1: Dial *826*41# on your mobile phone
Step 2: Navigate to loan
Step 3: Input the last six digits of your ATM Card
Step 4: Review your information and input your four digit pin, then submit
Step 5: Once your request has been processed, you’ll receive your loan alert shortly
Must I Be A Salary Earner Before I Can Apply For Union Bank Loan?
You must be a salary earner before you can apply for Union bank PayDay loan. However, if you’re not a salary earner there are other payroll loan you can apply for, such as; Personal Loan, Salary Advance, Back To School loan, Senior Citizen Loan, UnionFlexi Loan, Self-employed Loan etc.
What Is The Monthly Interest Rate Of Union Bank PayDay Loan?
Union Bank does not have a fixed interest rate. However, their monthly interest rate ranges from 1% to 3.75%, depending on the loan tenor.
Can A Customer Servicing A Union Bank Loan Still Get Another Loan?
Yes, a customer can get another loan while servicing an existing loan with Union Bank. To qualify, the customer must have made at least 3 repayments without defaulting in his previous loans.
Union Bank offers various types of loan to make your vision a reality. From salary earners to business men/women and also pensioners, they’ve got a loan for you. Apply today.
Was this information useful to you? Read similar posts recommended for you below.
- GTBank Loan Code And How To Borrow Money With It
- Zenith Bank Loan Code And How To Borrow Money With It
- Access Bank Swift Code For International Wire Transfer
- Loans: Types of Loans and their Attributes
- How To Borrow Money With UBA Loan Code On Your Phone
- Code To Open GTBank Account Instantly